Rabu, 14 November 2012

Happy birthday! ◄:D

Hi. It's been a while, huh? You may wonder what's with the title. Well, I was born on this date (November 12) 16 years ago (yeaaaay!)

It's......a random day. I got a text at 6 in the morning. It was from the first person who wished me a happy birthday, my best friend since junior high, Nugroho Yudho Susilo:) I thought my mom forgot, but then my sister and she wished me a happy birthday too. I was going to go to school when my dearest cousins wished me a happy birthday. When I arrived at school, no one seemed to remember how special the day was for me. And then when it was math, which is the first lesson after ceremony, the whole class wished and sang me happy birthday. It was sweet :') My math teacher, Pak Marwanta, wished me a happy birthday too haha. When Pak Mar left the room, my friends, Hana, Lintang, Dinda, Nindya, gave me a present. It was a novel that was just released. And then Ima gave me a present too. It was a cute binder.
The lesson after math was music. There's a rule. We have to sing something before the class start. I was the one that the teacher asked to go in front of the room to lead the "choir". Before I could start, they started to sing happy birthday (again) :')
And then the class began. As long as I remember, that was the special thing I had at school. Instead of that, the last person on that day that wished me a happy birthday was Devy Octaviani Sastranegara. She's my best friend. Eventhough we may not see each other often and I only met her once.
The whole day, many wishes were being given to me. Not only from my family or friends at school, but also my admin friends and SSG :') (eventhough that one guy didn't remember haha). Actually, the wishes continued 'til 2 days after my birthday. It came from people who forgot :))
I feel blessed and loved. Thank Allah I still have the chance to start another year of my life and feel the love given by people around me. This year will be tough and I hope I can pass it through :')
nb: the photos of my presents and captures will be posted when I open the blog from my laptop.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

1 komentar: