Jumat, 09 Maret 2012

CRRRRRAZEH DAY!!!

Today, we had a chemistry test. It was freaking hard-_- The teacher didn't come so we're left alone. We did the test......together. It wasn't cheating 'cause the teacher who gave us the questionnaires only ask us to not open the book :p We even let go the break time to continue the test.
After the break time was the religion lesson. The teacher didn't come so we still continued the test. After all of us finished the test, we went to the canteen. Some of us were already there. We talked about PRADANA :") The boys were downstairs playing ping pong. Anyway, it was English lesson. We were going to play truant, but the teacher was mad. Hana and Fira, who were the only one in the class, were grounded :| They went to the canteen to tell us about it. We went back to the class in a hurry. The canteen is placed upstairs the ping pong field. Some of us yelled  to the guys who played ping pong. There was three seniors there. Someone yelled that Ms. Y was mad and those seniors looked at us :|
After asking the boys to go up, we went back to the class. We were clustered. Some of us panicked because the were afraid the teacher might saw us clustered so they crawled on the floor-_____- I was in front so I went directly to the class and apologize to the teacher.
After we're all in the class, the lesson started. One time, Mai got to give an example of If Form Type 3. We started to tease her abour Yudhis and her :)) When it was 11.30, the teacher went out and we packed to go home. Hana, Lintang, Citta and I stayed in class. Lintang and Hana watched Death Bell 2, Citta was browsing something and I was reading this. Lintang asked me to read it. She said she wanted to see me cry, so I read it. And she was right. I cried..................
Citta got to go home 'cause she had a physic course, so there was Hana, Lintang and I. They still watched DB2, and I was browsing until 1.30 when Pak Yamto came to our class to lock the door. Lintang went to her boarding house. Hana and I went to the mosque to pray. After we prayed, Hana wanted to go to the toilet. While I waited for her, I read the wall magazine. When she came out of the toilet, she also read it with me. Suddenly she said that she is PLS chairman...............................
We went back to the class (in front of it actually). We sat in front of the lab. We talked about random things. Then Robby came to give us questionnaires. Actually we were waiting for Nindya. We waited for 30 minutes. When she came, I asked Hana to go to WM Kgn to have lunch, I was starving W-_-W But Nindya already had lunch so................just continue it by yourself-_-
We went to WM Kgn and after that we went to neutron. At Neutron, nothing special happened. Except when Mai was sleepy. It was so funny XD
At night Citta, Dinda, Chippa and I had a random convo. I can't even remember what we talked about :|
Well, that was one of my craziest day XD
See ya, fellas :D
XO

2 komentar:

  1. pasti anak kimia :p haha
    follow blog ku ya cupuccino.blogspot.com ane uda follow kk

    BalasHapus